Got ripe bananas? These easy Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are WAY more fun than making banana bread and so delicious too! Super soft and absolutely amazing!
These cookies are one of our favorites.
Chocolate and banana go together beautifully, of course. But you know what goes even better with bananas? Peanut butter! The addition of peanut butter chips really takes these cookies over the top.
You’ll notice that there isn’t an egg in the ingredients list – this is NOT a typo. You really don’t need it in this recipe which is awesome if you know someone with an egg allergy.
There’s a lot of different ways you can customize these amazing cookies. One of our favorites is by adding in nuts. Walnuts, pecan, macadamia nuts – all delicious! The cookies are extra soft so let cool completely before storing. I like to separate them with a piece of parchment paper if I need to stack them.
The next time you find yourself with a couple extra ripe bananas, do yourself a favor and give these easy Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies a try! Enjoy!
Got ripe bananas? These easy PEANUT BUTTER BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES are WAY more fun than making banana bread and so delicious too! PRINT RECIPE HERE: http://www.momontimeout.com/2017/03/peanut-butter-banana-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Опубликовано Mom On Timeout Вторник, 28 марта 2017 г.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, corn starch, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter, bananas, and sugars together until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or just until they start to turn light, golden brown on top.
- Let cookies cool completely on cookie sheets.
- Store in airtight containers for up to a week.