Total: 35 min
Active: 15 min
Yield: 12 servings
6 whole dill pickles, halved lengthwise
1/2 cup pimento cheese
12 strips of bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a small spoon to scoop out the center of each pickle half, creating a long well.
- Use paper towels to thoroughly dry the pickle wells.
- Fill each pickle well with about 2 teaspoons of the pimento cheese.
- Smooth out into an even layer.
- Place the bacon strips in between paper towels on top of a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave until slightly cooked, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Wrap 1 strip of bacon around each pickle half and secure it with a toothpick or by tucking it under the pickle half.
- Lay the wrapped pickles on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is crisp and the cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.