Total: 20 min
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
Yield: 4 servings
1 pound cooked spaghetti, cooled
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 cup grated pecorino
1/2 cup grated Swiss
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 slices American cheese
- Mix the cooled spaghetti, grated cheeses and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the oil to a large nonstick saute pan and heat to medium heat.
- Once hot, add a handful of the spaghetti mixture to the pan and flatten it out to the edges.
- Lay the American cheese on top and add another layer of the spaghetti mixture.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and flip, cooking for another 5 minutes on the other side until golden brown.
- Turn out onto a cutting board, slice as you would a pizza and serve.