This is a savory pie that was served as a main meal, usually lunch. Really great when fresh corn is available, but good with frozen corn, too.
- 1 doz. ears fresh white corn (or 2 packages frozen corn)
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 c. milk (maybe a little more, if needed)
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- Your favorite pie crust (or 1 ready-made double pie crust)
- Put corn into pie shell in a deep dish.
- Cut eggs over the top.
- Pour in milk and top with butter.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put on top pie crust, and cut vents.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 deg. for about 45 minutes, or until golden brown.