These Crock Pot Loaded Baked Beans are a family favorite! Last winter a friend sent me her bean recipe and the kids have been in love with them ever since she brought them over. I personally love that they will eat this since it is packed full of protein between the beans and beef, but since it’s my family we had to tweak it and add bacon.
My favorite part is how easy they are to make! Check out the recipe and let me know if you make this crockpot bean dish too.
- 1 Can Bush’s Chili Beans I used 27 oz
- 1 Can Bush’s Butter Beans 16 oz can
- 1 Can Bush’s Baked Beans I used 28 oz can
- 1 lb ground and drained ground beef
- 1 lb of bacon sliced cooked, and drained
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Brown up your hamburger and cook up your bacon (I love having ground beef in the freezer to pull out to use) and drain both of grease.
- Spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray, I used my 8-quart crock pot to create this so I would have a lot of room for the ingredients and mixing the ingredients.
- Open your cans and dump all the beans in your crockpot
- Next, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours and serve!!