- 3/4 cup minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 48 mussels – cleaned and debearded
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- In a large saucepan, cook shallots and garlic in simmering wine until translucent.
- Stir in cream and curry powder.
- When sauce is heated through, add butter and mussels.
- Cover, and steam mussels for a few minutes, until their shells open wide.
- Turn heat off, and stir in parsley and green onions.
- Serve immediately.