- 9 eggs
- 2 tbsps sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsps soy sauce
- 2 tsps wasabi paste
- 2 tsps rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsps thinly sliced green onions
- 4 tbsps panko bread crumbs
- Boil your eggs in a saucepan. Once the water is boiling let it continue about 10 to 15 mins. Drain the water and run cold water over your eggs.
- Remove the shells. Place the eggs to the side.
- Get a frying pan and fry some sesame seeds for 4 mins. Set seeds aside.*
- Split your shelled eggs and remove the yolks.
- Get your food processor and process the following until smooth: egg yolks, rice vinegar, mayo, wasabi paste and soy sauce.
- Put in some bread crumbs and green onion and pulse it a few more times.
- Put the processed contents into the center of your eggs and garnish each egg with sesame seeds. Enjoy.
- Servings per recipe: 18 deviled eggs
prepartion cooking total time
35 mins 20 mins 55 mins
- calories 91 kcal
- carbohydrates 2.1 g
- cholesterolo 95 mg
- fat 7.9 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- protein 3.6 g
- sodium 122 mg