- 4 pounds Chicken – Thigh and Legs, cut into serving sizes
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 cup Red and Green Bell Peppers, cut in thick strips
- 2 cans Coconut Milk
- 3 medium Potatoes, cubed
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce or Patis
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil, for sauteing
- In a large pan, saute the garlic and onion. Add the chicken pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continously.
- Add the curry powder and fish sauce. Cook for a minute before stirring in the coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil, then turn the heat down to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and bell peppers and simmer for another 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Season with ground pepper.
- Serve with steamed rice.