This is a recipe I learned through word of mouth. I made up the portions of the ingredients according to my taste.
- 2 Big Potatoes
- 2tbsps Butter
- 2tbsps Olive oil
- Pinch of Sea salt and Pepper to taste
- Adjust accordingly
- Clean potatoes under running water, leave skin on.
- Cut through each potatoes almost all the way through.
- Drizzle some butter, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- *Place the butter on top evenly
- Bake at 425degrees for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with spring onions before serving (optional)