THESE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES ARE PERFECT FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY. THEY’RE A DELICIOUS, MAKE-AHEAD DESSERT THAT GOES FAST EVERY TIME YOU SERVE THEM UP!
Cheesecake. There’s really not much more that needs to be said, but I’ll go ahead and say it anyway. 🙂 IT’S SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the creaminess! I can eat it plain all day long, but I won’t put up a fight when it get’s topped with something to make it extra delicious. When I think of making a good cheesecake it can be pretty labor-intensive and time-consuming, but not this Raspberry Cheesecake Bites recipe.
I was going to a party recently and wanted to bring a dessert that I knew would make lots of people happy. It was a ladies’ night so I knew cheesecake would be a crowd pleaser. I’ve found that for parties bite-sized desserts tend to go fast. Have you noticed that? It’s so easy to eat a small bite when you’re standing up and holding a glass of something tasty. Also, if you have a whole, beautiful cheesecake everyone feels guilty cutting into it so no one does. With bites, you’ll find that they’re gone FAST!
I love how simple this recipe is. It bakes for 20 to 30 min at one temperature and you don’t have to worry about cracking because you’re just going to top it off with super tasty raspberry jam. Plus, if you’re going to be hosing a party you want to do as much as you can a day or two in advance and these desserts are perfect for that. They’ll only taste better! What toppings do you like on your cheesecake?
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 32 ounces cream cheese room temp.
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs room temp.
- 8 ounces raspberry jam
- preheat oven to 325 degrees
- line a standard-sized cupcake pan with liners
- in a small bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and cinnamon
- pour 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner and, using a cup, press it into an even packed layer
- bake for 5 min
- in the bowl of an electric mixer whip cream cheese until fluffy
- add in sugar slowly and keep whipping until smooth
- add in eggs, one at a time
- now mix in the salt and vanilla
- pour in 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture into each cupcake liner
- tap tray on the counter to bring the bubbles up to the top and pop them
- place in the oven for 22 minutes
- allow to cool for 5 min then remove them and transfer to a wire rack to cool to room temp
- place 2 teaspoons of raspberry jam in the top where a little dip forms
- move to the fridge to chill for 2-4 hours
These are not mini cupcake sized cheesecake bites.
You can freeze these bites without the raspberry topping in an airtight container, and then defrost in the fridge overnight before serving.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 78mg | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 12.1% | Vitamin C: 1% | Calcium: 4.8% | Iron: 3%