- 2 large russet potatoes, cut into 1″ cubes
- 14 oz. smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. chopped bell pepper (red or green)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tbsps. veg. oil
How to make it :
- In a large skillet heat oil…add in the smoked sausage and cook, turning often till browned on edges.
- Remove meat from skillet and add in the potatoes and cook over med. high heat till they begin to brown and become tender.
- Add in the onions, pepper and garlic cooking for about 5 minutes then add in the chicken stock and cover.
- Cook for about 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove cover and check potatoes for doneness.
- Add the spices, stir and add in the smoked sausage.