- 1 tsp. my house seasoning (equal parts garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper)
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced (I used orange which I had on hand)
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 3/4 C. ketchup
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet, drain the grease and stir in the bell pepper and onions.
- Cook for 5 minutes, reduce the heat to medium and stir in the celery seed, mustard, house seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Add the ketchup and mix well.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring over low heat.