Most of us love Caesar salad. Add chicken and tomatoes to it and stuff into jumbo pasta shells and it becomes a really fun and delectable appetizer or light meal! Once the pasta is cooked, this dish comes together in minutes because I’m using cooked chicken and a store bought light Caesar dressing! Each skinny shell has just 58 calories, 1 gram fat and 1 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS.
- 12 jumbo pasta shells, I used Barilla jumbo shells
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, diced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup chicken, cooked and diced (remove skin)
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon Girard’s Light Caesar dressing, Cardini’s Light Caesar dressing or your favorite
- Cook shells. Drain, rinse in cold water and drain again. Blot dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients, except cooked pasta shells and mix well.
- Stuff each shell with 1 overflowing tablespoon.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- Makes 12 stuffed shells