Just a few simple ingredients is all you need to make the Best Roasted Broccoli Ever. This is the kind of broccoli that turns haters into lovers!
Believe me when I say this is the best broccoli I’ve ever had. I’m in love. Even my broccoli hating husband eats it. And my 4 year old? I don’t know what is with him, but despite his picky eating habits he loves broccoli. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I could make a ton of broccoli and have my family complaining that I didn’t make enough! Seriously, I can’t make broccoli any other way now.
Help your family fall in love with broccoli and make this. Do it! Do it now! I have loved broccoli since I was just a little girl, but it took many failed attempts before I finally found a way to convert my family into broccoli lovers. This recipes requires just a few simple ingredients to really make the broccoli shine. I like to cook mine a little extra so the broccoli is really tender.
Watch the video for a great tip on cutting broccoli into florets
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 large broccoli heads cut into florets
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the broccoli florets onto a baking sheet and toss with the garlic slices. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in an oven at 425 degrees until broccoli is tender crisp (about 15-20 minute).
- Remove from oven and drizzle the lemon juice over the cooked broccoli and sprinkle the lemon zest and Parmesan cheese over it. Serve hot!
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 1022mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 40% | Vitamin C: 346.9% | Calcium: 29.3% | Iron: 13.9%