One of the most beautiful and yummy tarts I have made.
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/4 c. confectioner’s sugar
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 2/3 (10oz pkg) vanilla milkchips
- 1/4 c. whipping cream
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 Tbs cornstarch
- 1/2 c. pineapple juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Assorted Fruit (kiwi, strawberries,mandarin oranges, peaches, blueberries, raspberries)
- Crust: Heat oven to 300 degrees. Beat butter & confectioner’s sugar until light & fluffy. Blend in flour. Press mixture onto bottom & up side of 12 in. round tart pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool Completely. While it is cooling, prepare filling. Spread on cooled Crust. Cover. Chill. Prepare Fruit Topping. Cover.
- Chill assembled tart.
- Vanilla Filling: In microwave safe bowl, microwave vanilla chips & whipping cream at High 1-1 1/2 minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Beat in cream cheese. Cool.
- Fruit Topping: In a small saucepan, combine sugar & cornstarch. Stir in juices. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Cool.
- Slice fruit, arrange over vanilla filling, pour juice mixture over